Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Twinkle In My Eye Sweater Outfit


June of 2008 while Jonathan went away on a camping trip I decided to try to make a shrunken cardigan from the Gap into a baby outfit. Though I didn't know it yet, I was just barely pregnant with Charlie at the time.

I turned the arms into legs then made the waist band out of the neck of the cardigan.

I cut baby sized arms out of the back and turned the front, with buttons and button holes intact into the body of a littler cardigan.

This weekend it got cold and I found out the little twinkle in my eye has grown and fits into the sweater outfit I made for him before I knew him!

And it matches his blue eyes perfectly!

The lighting was so lovely, I snapped a few extra pictures too.






6 comments:

Abby said...

I love the last one especially!

Ande said...

He is so adorably cute! How do you not just sit and look at him all day? -maybe you do:) Love the outfit, now I want to make one! Your so creative:)

Becky said...

Seeing new pictures of Charlie makes me so happy! Thank you for sharing your little angel with us!

momm and dadd marzinke said...

You are so clever! The suit is perfectly adorable. Charlie is perfectly adorable, too!

sdrake said...

He's so cute and very photogenic! Excellent job on the sweater outfit too!
~ Sophie : )

stanwoodabby said...

I love the sweater outfit!!