Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Friday

Today is a good day because:
Charlie didn't wake up until 7:45am. And when he did he looked like this!

Jonathan finished his first oral exam...meaning finals have begun and the end of our first year of seminary is in sight. When he got home he brought me these...oh, I do just love my man!

There are thunderstorms and it is raining...I put all my plants outside to wash Winter off while getting thoroughly soaked in the warm rain.

I just love the sound of the rain!

Charlie's nap was long enough to let me take a shower, journal in his baby book and get this posting in too!

(p.s. and I can knit again, hooray!)

1 comment:

Sarah H said...

Love that baby smile! And how wonderful that you can knit again. :)

I can't believe you've nearly finished a year of seminary. How time flies.