I am happy to report Charlie is feeling better, and slept the whole night through last night—hooray! As this picture suggests, Charlie woke up fever free today and for the morning at least, is back to his usual football playing self. (The latest development in the Charlie version of this “throw ball, fall down” sport is that all participants need to wear helmets. I barely squeaked out of having to fall down every time I caught and threw the ball by explaining in a firm “mommy voice” that baby sister wouldn’t like it…barely.)
Charlie says thanks for all your well wishes! “g mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……………………………………………………..’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’tgfredhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……………………………………………………………………….qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”
1 comment:
Glad to see that Charlie is feeling better. Hope that you and Jonathan stay happy and healthy as well it's been a nasty season of the ickies. Oh and I'm also glad that Charlie liked the picture of Uncle Jon in his tie. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment