We just got back from lovely California where we joined Jonathan’s brother David in celebrating his marriage to Marie. This this beautiful woman with handsome man----
They certainly have loving on our children in mutual! ….hmmmmm…..
The WEDDING ceremony was lovely.
As was the couple!
Just go ahead and break my heart with the cousin cuteness!!!Here we are; the back row celebrants…(note: this picture is taken before the wedding started. After the wedding started, I was wrangling Anna and Charlie to sit down while nursing Wendy, as Marla was working on convincing Emily not to throw the little pieces of pea gravel that some architect (too busy to have children of his own) decided would be a brilliant addition right next to the glass windows in the back foyer. Still, considering our median age, we did pretty well, I’d say! )
The Marzinke cousins: Anna, Charlie, Andy, Wendy, Rebecca and Emily! (… Dave? Marie?—your turn to add to the line-up now!!!)
This picture cracks me up—look at those nails on his shoulder! Yep, that’s my man, surrounded by beautiful ladies!
All I can say about this picture is that it makes me do a double take every time I see it. I may be grown up enough to be married, and can possibly imagine having a child, but I am certainly not grown up enough to be the mother of two children, in a family of four. And yet there is pictorial evidence to the contrary, good grief!
Everyone enjoyed themselves at the reception in different ways.
some gave exuberant hugs some had good conversation, food and kisses
some danced themselves silly
some watched the dancing with giggles!
And some just went ahead and did what they love to do best of all!
All that to say, CONGRATULATIONS, DAVE and MARIE!”
Thanks for the fun party. We are so happy for you!
2 comments:
A beautiful account of the wedding. Many pictures to smile about in remembering all the fun and joy of the occasion.
Sorry we missed you while you were out in LA. I don't kow when that was, but if you're ever out this way again, LA is about 1.5 to 6 hrs away, depending on traffic :). (Should be only 1.5, we could swing up there).
Post a Comment