Since coloring with my old colored pencils and the scrap paper from our computer was keeping Charlie so happy, (we have the scribbles on our couch to prove it)
we decided that it was time to invest in some washable crayons.
He loved them! "Ooo!"
They really were so much easier for him to color with.
And putting them in and out of the box was half the fun!
Here's a little video of the master at work. (Notice the helicopter sound effects!)
2 comments:
very cute. he must be your kid Keren, Peter wont color for more than five minutes, tops. I am curious whether the washable crayons work. We have washable markers, which come out every time. I've been leery of the crayons. My mom ruined multiple loads of laundry by having a child put crayons in their pockets that then went through the dryer. My dad had multicolored underwear that year.
Is that HAIR I see???
Post a Comment