I took Charlie to campus for a fall-leaves-photo-shoot on the only dry morning we've had in the last 10 days. So there we were, in the leaves, waving to the students walking by on the cement paths, while I snapped pictures on my knees and elbows in the muddy grass. I'm sure they thought I was insane, but I didn't care. Charlie only ate one leaf, there are many pictures I liked, and it didn't start raining again until after we left, so I feel we did pretty well. Success! Here are my favorites.
I went hunting around town today for leaves. I found one tree about 6 blocks away that was losing its leaves, but someone had swept most of them up already. Probably the gardener. Silly Santa Barbara. Great pictures and he is such a cutie and I agree with Christine - he looks a lot like you, Keren!
6 comments:
Love them! IN picture #6 he has such a Keren expression!
Hmm, would I be a bad mom if I put my baby on a blanket in the wet leaves? I wouldn't mind having some of my own leaf shots. I do love fall!
So cute! I love them. Look at all those leaves! WOW!
Abby, if you would be a bad mom, then I have already forged the path of bad momdom for you and you can just blame me! It was wet! =)
so sweet! what a cutie!
I went hunting around town today for leaves. I found one tree about 6 blocks away that was losing its leaves, but someone had swept most of them up already. Probably the gardener. Silly Santa Barbara. Great pictures and he is such a cutie and I agree with Christine - he looks a lot like you, Keren!
Post a Comment