Friday, September 25, 2009

On Pointing, Scooting and Swinging

Charlie has discovered his index fingers and happily explores-touches-scratches things with this pointer before picking them up. Watching this is a crack-up since he looks so staid and proper (and very cute all at the same time). He tried exploring my face this way...let's just say I'll be keeping the fingernail clippers handy from now on!

He has also figured out how to scoot while sitting on the carpet. It involves roaring and a mad flapping of the arms which wiggles his bottom just enough to move if forward millimeters at a time. Its not really the fastest way to get somewhere, and would frustrate me, but if you look up after five minutes or so, he is definitely moving...and determined to make it work.

We went to the park today. Charlie loves loves LOVES the swing.

I caught these smiling pictures...


And just one more, just to prove to my Mom that though he is always drooling, he isn't always smiling...;)

1 comment:

Abby said...

I wish I were there to hear him roar! Such great smiles!